|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
THE BANK OF COMMERCE
|What we do
|How does BANK OF COMMERCE protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does BANK OF COMMERCE collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Show your driver's license or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Make a wire transfer
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- The Bank of Commerce has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- The Bank of Commerce does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- The Bank of Commerce does not jointly market.